Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Dr. PeopleSkills would be so proud! The other day, I walked a total of about 80 minutes--10 min on break, 25 min on lunch break, and then 45 min after work with my mom.

Last night, I beat 80 minutes. My mom, Auntie T, and I went to the local Fair. We walked around for about 4 hours, checking things out, finding food (mostly for them), and shopping. My total for the day was over 17,500 steps. About 12,000 was walking around the Fair grounds. Was exhausting, but a great time!

I bought a very cute tie-dyed tank last night and am wearing it today. While admiring it in the mirror, I realized something...my collar bones are constantly on display now. They don't make occasional appearances when I turn just right. No, they are there all the time! Hell, a few months ago, I wasn't sure I actually had any. lol

Also, my scale has been stuck for quite some time. All of my recent walking must have finally broke the plateau, because I lost 2.5 pounds as of this morning. Yay!

It's getting super hot again outside. We had a brief reprieve from the super steamy weather, but, today, the heat index is over 100 degrees. The actual temp is 93 degrees. This makes for awful and dangerous exercising weather. Monday will the the worst and then things will start to go back to the mid or low 80s.

I'm not going to have time for real exercise anyway, because we're prepping for a thrift sale all week. The sale is on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. I bet I'll burn just as many calories with all of the running around, lifting, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment