Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Post-op group meeting

Today, I feel a little icky. Just off but not horrible, which could be caused by anything from overeating last night, to sugar crashing, to my body still adjusting to this new way of eating.

Today's my first post-op meeting. Should be interesting. There were several of us from my pre-op meetings having their surgeries within the last month.

Truthfully, since we meet with the pre-op group for 15 minutes to allow them to ask questions, I'd rather not be the newest off the operating table. Hate being put on the spot and they tend to go after the newest with most of the questions.

ETA: Group was good. No too many questions from the pre-op group. They seemed shy. Post-op was just three of us, but that gave more time to talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment