Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

More Positive Follow up to "Long time.."

I just posted a couple hours ago, after a 9-10 day hiatus. I felt that post was just "meh". There was nothing positive in it. I don't like that. I may over use sarcasm and bitch about things, but I'm a closet optimist. So, I found some positivity to share...

1st: I've lost 70 pounds since April 1st. That' 50 pounds post op. :D

Okay, okay, I'm actually 0.1 pounds short, but I'm all about rounding! I've been round my whole life. Smaller hips just means I need to round somewhere else.

That's a huge accomplishment to someone trying to get healthy! I'm pretty happy about that. That puts me at nearly 40% of the way to my goal weight. Fiiiiine, it's actually 37.4%, but, remember, I'm a rounder.

Being the crazy cat lady that I am, I compare my weight loss to cat food bags. Essentially, I've lost 4.1 bags of 17 lb Cat Chow when including my pre-op weight loss. Those suckers are heavy and I had four of them on my stomach and ass!

2nd: I just took a break and did some laps inside the building, to try to make up for being such a lazy ass with my exercise. I couldn't believe how fast I was able to walk and how many laps I could do! Wow.

I'd have quit after a couple before I lost the weight. I did several tonight and will probably do several more later. That is also a great feeling and something I'm very happy about.

No comments:

Post a Comment