Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Beautiful and busy day

Today is a beautiful Wisconsin day. It's 60 degrees in the beginning of March! Gusty winds, but that's more than tolerable.

I am not missing this gorgeous day, like I did earlier in the week. I made a point to be up, even though I'm normally asleep until 5 PM.

So far, I've gone to the pool, went out for breakfast, spent an hour (or two!) with my honey putting up a curtain rod (that was a lesson in working through frustration-fueled conflict), played outside with the cats, and played some New Super Mario Bros. on Wii. I'm exhausted.

Like I said, I did go swimming today, which was wonderful. When i say "swimming", I actually mean I mostly jogged in the water. Either way, good times.

It is so nice out that my cat, who is generally terrified to go outside during daylight hours, happily trotted outside on her own about an hour ago. She spent ten minutes rolling on the walkway. Her cabin fever was just that bad.

Heck, I thought the reason she'd been yowling at me all day is that she thought she deserved a treat. Guess she didn't need the gushy food I gave her. Bet she'd argue that though.

No comments:

Post a Comment