Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The Panty Problem that isn't a Problem

As I've whined about several times, I haven't lost weight in nearly three weeks.

Even though I'm upset by the plateau, I have kept to walking 30 - 45 minutes a few times a week, plus some 15 minute walks during my breaks at work. Well, obviously my body is changing, even if my weight isn't. I should have been doing my measurements and I wouldn't have been so upset about the stalled weight (maybe I would have anyway, since my anxiety was so high).

Travis frequently grabs my backside and says, "yep, getting smaller and rounder!" So, that's one confirmation of the physical changes. Now, today, my underwear keep sliding down my butt under my scrub pants! I look like a fool because I keep having to pull them back up. I look even more like a fool because I have a big, stupid grin on my face.

This means a few things:

1) I need new, smaller undies

2) I need suspenders for my undies until the new ones can be purchased. (isn't that a sexy picture?!)

3) I will keep up my walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment