Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

So, the Scale isn't **Completly** Evil

For years, I've avoided the scale. It has been my enemy. The numbers kept creeping up until I decided that I didn't want to see it anymore. Today, however, was different, because it showed that I lost two pounds!

No, 2 lbs isn't much, but it's a start, right? :)

I've been using a website called My Fitness Pal, which has a food and exercise diary, which can fill in the calories (+/-, based on intake and activity). I've been trying to be pretty honest and keep on top of it. Since I've lost a couple pounds since I last saw my doc, I guess it's working.

Eventually, I'll have to start getting more exercise. I need to start getting ANY exercise. To say I'm sedentary would be an understatement, I admit. I'm taking one thing at a time though. First, get a handle on my food intake, then, on to adding exercise. If I change too much at once, I'm afraid I'll feel overwhelmed and quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment