Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

Sorry that I just threw up in your driveway!

I went to visit a friend today that I hadn't seen in forever. We had a good time catching up. Less pleasant was my final memory for tonight: having to go back into the house when I was trying to leave to say, "I just thew up in your driveway. Do you have hi-dry you want me to put on it?" Good times.

It was my first experience with vomiting since my surgery. I can't lay the blame anywhere for why it happened--could have been too much/wrong foods when I had lunch at 3:30 PM, a blockage of some sort, or an issue with my protein shake I sipped on while the friend and her family had dinner at 6 pm. I'd like to not repeat it if possible though.

Everyday really does bring new experiences with this. Some good, some bad, and some that are kind of embarrassingly funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment