Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

Updating my work clothes

I was wearing a tank top this morning when I walked past my bathroom mirror and did a double take--I was actually taken aback by how much my body is shrinking. I especially noticed my arms and shoulders seem smaller. Embarrassingly, this has happened several times lately.

I think I just have an idea of what I should look like and I'm having trouble aligning that with how I really look. That'll come with time, I guess.

My coworkers badgered me into buying a few smaller scrub tops, because the ones I have are way too big. Once they arrive, it'll be nice to have my work clothes reflect my body now, instead of my body 30 pounds ago.

Since I ordered the new scrub tops, I decided to weed through my existing scrubs and load up the ones that are too big into a bin for sale this summer in our thrift sale. Uh, that bin is overflowing already. Not only did I go through my work clothes, but I hit my closet and dresser. I may not have successfully got rid of all of my bigger clothes, but I did a darn good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment