Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Being back at work

I went two days without posting. Woohoo, look at me and my restraint!


I've worked the last two days and haven't had foam/heartburn/stomach ache issues. Wonder what the difference is between work and home. I'll have to keep an eye on that. If I can figure out what I do differently, maybe--just freakin' maybe--I can stop feeling bad so often.


This is my second week back at work and it's still leaving me exhausted. There's several possible reasons for that and I figure it's a combo. 1. My thyroid is off (it really is. I've been bad with my pills). 2. I'm losing weight very fast and that can wear on the body. 3. Estrogen is held in fat cells. I'm shedding fat like nobody's business and the excess estrogen is making me PMSy, which includes exhausted.

Even with the issues of stomach aches and exhaustion, I'm still glad I had the surgery. This stuff is part of healing and getting use to my new way life. Other people who have had the surgery tell me the stomach issues will resolve. The exhaustion, well let's hope that eases up.

No comments:

Post a Comment