Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Feed me, Seymore!

Today, I kept feeling hungry. I don't know if that means I've stretched out my stomach so that it feels it needs more than I am suppose to give it at this point or what. I'll just stick with my 3 oz per meal and hope the feeling subsides.

What may help is that I'm going back to work today, so life will really start to have a routine again. I'll be able to say, I have meals at A, B, and C times, with snacks at D and E. Right now, I forget and suddenly it's been 6 or so hours between meals with no snacks, leaving me to have to get quite a bit of protein in my system (which translates into a bunch of food) before bedtime. This is a good part of why I have days where I don't feel good--because I have to rush the food in. Sometimes, I've barely begun to process one meal when I'm filling up my stomach with a shake or another meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment