Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Pics down nearly 70 lbs post-op

I'm bored and tired. Let's update pics!

These were taken over the weekend, about 4 months post-op. When I weighed in on Monday, I was at 227.5 lbs. That's a post-op loss of 69.5(!) and a total loss of 89.5 lbs! I'm pretty happy with the results so far.

Photobucket Photobucket
In the face picture, I think I look a little drunk. It's my eyes. I can tell you the problem (and it wasn't Schnapps): I didn't have my glasses on and I'm so blind without them. Everything was fuzzy and I couldn't focus. The camera kept putting a huge glare in the lenses when I'd take a picture with my glasses on.

I posted pics about a month ago with comparisons to pictures from just after my surgery, if you'd like to see the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment