Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

Holy Bouncing Baywatch Boobs, Batman!

I bought a new swim suit. It's a cheap one from Walmart (whopping $15), but still pretty cute.

I think my old one was a 22/24 and it just wasn't keeping things stable when I was jogging in the water. The skin on my stomach is loose and, when I jog, I've found that my stomach moves up and down, launching my chest up and down with it. While I'm not stacked like Dolly Pardon or anything, it's a little more chest movement than I am comfortable with. The water I work out in is about chest high, so my boobs were bouncing in and out of the water. I felt like it was an awkward, plus-size Baywatch moment.

The new one is an 18/20 and, when I was jogging in the water today, it seem to hold my stomach a little tighter. Things didn't move as much.


When I tried on the suit the other day, I modeled for myself in the bathroom mirror. One thing I've noticed is that my butt is rounder. It use to be big, but flat. Does that make sense?

I'm not sure if it is just fat loss or partly because I'm more active, creating better muscle tone. Either way, I'm a fan.


On the subject of clothes...

I put on one of my Honey's sweat shirts and it fit! I only tried on one, because, when the first try is a success, why ruin it with another try?

No comments:

Post a Comment