Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

The foam returns!

Once again, I'm experiencing what is sort of like heart burn, but with foam. I have foamy saliva/stomach acids working their way up my throat.

I get this often. My surgeon will say it means I am eating too much. I say, then why do I get it when I drink over an hour after I eat?!

I bet, when I tell him, the surgeon will put me back on pureed foods--or at least more of my foods will need to be pureed for a while. I'm obviously not able to process my foods and get them into my intestines as fast as I should, so, then, I unintentionally put water/fluids on top of the unprocessed food in my tiny stomach. <--my theory anyway.

This is not the worst thing I could feel generally (some days, it is awful!), but it can lead to vomiting and being uncomfortable for hours.

Oh, and FYI, I have major menstrual cramps. I'm having a bad day with that and it makes me all kinds of whiny. So, let me just say, "I hate my body today!" *deep breath in* *deep breath out*

So, right now, I'm not as positive as I normally am. Mostly, it's because I am tired of feeling icky, yucky, yacky, and all those other colorful worlds I've used in the last couple weeks to descibe the above symptoms. Plus, I'm tired and I haven't got my anxiety and thyroid meds in as often as required by my body and my doctor. Leaves me with no energy and easily upset.

No comments:

Post a Comment