Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

I'm wearing jeans! / bored with food

Tonight, I'm wearing jeans! It's my first time since my surgery, 22 days ago. Luckily, they're too big now, so the waist won't bother my healing incisions.

Who would have thought that one would have such a need to wear something. I searched and searched for my jeans so I could wear them. Tired of feeling slobbish in my various jogging pants, I guess. I'm no fashionista by any stretch of the imagination, but I can only handle so many days of looking like a stereotypical Walmart customer.

I'm finding I am getting bored with my food already. Decided to find a "real" protein shake, instead of my Carnation Instant Breakfast, so I get more protein through the shake, allowing me more choices in my food. One can only eat so much baked fish, tuna, and turkey. I now hate tuna and baked fish is beginning to make its way up my "please, don't make me eat that again!" food list.

Alrighty, I'm off to play BINGO with my mom and half the geriatric population of my town. Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment